martes, 5 de agosto de 2014

work and presents



There’s something worst than being held hostage during August at the office… Being held hostage and ALONE… J Nah, it’s just things are getting slow in here, it’s always the same with litigation teams because courts are closed during august therefore I find myself pretty unoccupied from time to time and listen this, I have to report what I do all 7 hours I’m at the office… So I should add a note on the report saying I spent time updating my blog, right, let’s see how that goes with human resources…

As we are getting closer to our first year wedding anniversary I’ve been giving a lot of thought to the present I’ll give to my man… And I found the perfect gift, which I will tell you more about it once he gets it. I don’t want to ruin the surprise in case he founds the blog. Yes, he knows I have a blog, that I use it as an escape and he understand that in order to feel free to write whatever goes thru my head he shouldn’t read it… 

Anyway, back to the present… Being the first year I wanted something special. I’m all about investing on experiences, like the trip I told you yesterday about, but for this special occasion I wanted him to have something just for him and something he will be able to use for life. I don’t know how I came up with the idea but I hope he will be as excited as I am for it myself. 

Bye guys, I’m going back to work!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario