jueves, 7 de agosto de 2014

Ingredients for happiness



Good morning. I can barely open my eyes, I’m wondering how I was able to make it to the office, seriously… It must be the robot part of me, I’m programmed to get here under any circumstance. 

Last night, I was forced to go visit my husband’s aunt and uncle. They’re an old couple with no kids so when they heard we were moving to their town they were more than excited thinking we were going to be visiting every week. To be honest we haven’t been visiting that often… One of the reasons is that we are very independent; although we are glad to share quality time with the family we are fully aware that us, as a couple, need quality time with each other too. 

Anyway, so when I was finally free after working 7 hours but spending almost 9 at the office I was dragged to their home… They are adorable but they speak so much my head hurts, it really does. They speak so much and so fast… It’s like they fight for talking. I’ve never seen anything like that before and the only way I can stand it is by drinking a glass (or two) of wine. Well, last night I had three and went late to bed, as a result, it’s only 9.53 and I have to go back to bed.

The conclusion is that despite all that I’m glad we went there.. It made them happy. I’ve realize that the happiest persons are the ones that give themselves to others. Maybe it’s part of the recipe for happiness.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario