jueves, 14 de agosto de 2014

Be active!



Hi guys! Things are very slow at work, which would be ok if I wasn’t counting every minute to leave and meet my friend’s baby!!! IT’s only making the day oh so long…  I can’t help of feeling like a auntie… It’s weird but I don’t remember being this excited with my brothers kids. I guess it’s partly because I was so young I wasn’t even aware… But also because of the role my friend has played in my recovery.

Thinking back I realize I didn’t have any bad days since I’m working here… My husband says it’s because I’m so tired know that my body is focused on staying awake. If that’s so, thank you body. The more I think about it the more I’m convinced it’s true… Actually I just had a flash, I remember my therapist saying whenever I felt the pain or the anxiety, change your focus on the pain, choose a different activity and just focus!! I turned that advice into something pretty cool… I took my calligraphy classes and sewing  machine classes, a blast! Not very helpful although I made my husband buy a machine… (it’s just that I need more classes!! I can’t make a dress to save my life, not even a hem… I just learned…well..to turned it on, which is the first step!!)) 

You can use this idea.. Take classes of something you think you might like, get involved!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario